Remember when they couldn't talk?

>> Thursday, February 17, 2011

Conversations with Lily:


:Grabs a Tinkerbell blanket out of my hands:
Lily: My Blanket Punk!
When did Debo move into my house?


:When I got out of the shower:
Lily: Mommy there is your butt!!
Mommy: Sweetie that is not my butt....

Lily: Mommy I want to hear the bumblebee song!
Mommy: :singing: I'm bring home a baby bumblebee....
Lily: No not THAT one! The "imma be imma be imma be" :in tune to Black eyed Peas Imma Be:
Black eyed peas? Really! In her defense it does sound like he is calling himself a bee.

Lily: Why it smell like poopy in here?
I am cooking.

Mommy: What do you want to be when you grow up? A doctor? A photographer?
Lily: No Mommy I be a princess.
Obviously....

Lily: Mommy?
Mommy: Yes Lily
Lily: You are stinky.
Mommy: Why I am I stinky?
Lily :matter of factly: Because your a poopydoo.
Well that makes sense.








Share

1 comments:

The Life We Love February 21, 2011 at 3:28 PM  

Your blog is adorable! I'm a new reader and am looking forward to reading more:) Nice to meet you!