Good Morning Momma!

>> Monday, February 28, 2011

This past weekend was my birthday weekend. Yes I said weekend. I like to drag out the awesomeness. Buy even best laid plans can be ruined. By poop. Yes poop.

Saturday night I had it all planned out. Dinner, take hope ice cream, eaten in bed with the whole family and latest Tinkerbell movie. I was quite excited. More about the ice cream than the movie choice but these are details. Well we didn't start the movie until like 9:30 so needless to say we all three fell asleep in our king sized bed like one big (and extremely stuffed full of ice cream) family. Which was fine. Until Sunday morning....

I had requested eggs and grits Sunday morning so Michael being the awesome husband he is got up early and went to the grocery store. When the front door shut I heard it and stirred a bit. But quickly dozed back off. For thirty more seconds until I heard a concerning whine coming from behind me. So I rolled over....right into it.

The massive diarrhea explosion that had come out of my sweet little darling.

How does something so precious make something so disgusting. It was like a scene from a Saw movie. It was everywhere! And it was now all over her, me, and the bed.

:Barf:

So yes it took me fifteen minutes to get us both in the shower and cleaned up. This was all before my morning caffeine. NOT. HAPPY.

Luckily Michael came home as I was getting out of the shower with flowers and breakfast goods. Oh and just in time to help me clean up the toilet that used by our bed.


Share

0 comments: