Feed the ducks

>> Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Lily has been obsessed with wanting to feed ducks. She talks and talks about it. So last Saturday when it was super warm for a weekend in February, we load up all the stale bread we could find and head to grant her wish.

Okay I have to say I must have a fear of ducks that I didn't know about. These animals are CRAZY! Well let me correct that. The ducks are hungry the seagulls ARE CRAZY!!!! I felt like I was surrounded by the finding nemo birds.."MINE! MINE! MINE!"

I literally was attacked by the damn birds. Attacked I tell you!

But I did manage to get a few sweet pics.



She had a really good time. We fed the ducks and then Michael talked me into doing the paddle boats. For which I was repayed with not being able to walk for three days. Totally worth it though. The site of all three of us on a paddle boat squeezed onto the front row in bright life vests had to be priceless. Until the seagulls figured out we had Doritos! Then it was "MINE MINE MINE" all over again.


Share

1 comments:

Suz February 23, 2011 at 9:53 PM  

Love that owl hat & super cute photos. So glad y'all had a great weekend!