Less than a week to go!

>> Monday, June 09, 2008

I had a doctors appointment today. Progress, Progress! I am now 3-4 cm dilated and 80% effaced. The doctor said he thought I was in early labor now. I had some contractions last night that kept me up from 2-5....I know it has become a ritual. I also threw up this morning. So a little nausea is another sign.

I did have bleeding after this dilation check which I did not have last time. It hurt like hell and I am pretty sure I crushed the nurses hand. Ugh. I think I need to add to my birth plan limited pelvic checks. Of course if that hurt what does it feel like when the baby comes?

My mother in law is now here staying with me until I deliver. She brought our 3yr cousin, so I have been entertained by her most of the day. At least I won't be lonely this last week!

1 comments:

Suz June 9, 2008 at 10:37 PM  

less than a week! time's flying! yay for being dialated & effaced. Can't wait to see Lilly!