Memorial Day Baby?

>> Thursday, May 22, 2008

Well I went to dinner with Brooke and Scott last night and there must have been something in the Cracker Barrell food. I started have contractions about 11 pm, accompanied by many bathroom visits. I suffered most of the night and went to the doctor first thing this morning. But the doctor had no encouraging words...it could go either way was exactly the phrase. So apparently they don't know if I am in real labor yet. A few days? A few weeks? Who knows. But on a brighter note I am 1 cm dialated, 50% effaced, and I have lost my mucus plug. She has also dropped because he could feel the baby's head. So progress but stayed tuned.

My orignal prediction was May 26th...so we will see if I was accurate.

1 comments:

Suz May 22, 2008 at 6:16 PM  

yay! how fun for Lily to be an early arrival! Can't wait to meet her! Keep us up-to-date!