25 weeks

>> Friday, February 29, 2008

Not much new to report this week. I have been feeling pretty good. My main complaint this week has been sleeping position. It is a chore to change positions in the middle of the night and even if I get a fair amount of sleep I have been exhausted in the morning. But by lunch I have been feeling better. Definitly growing still!! I looked down the other day and realized my feet are no longer visible, AND a girl at work noticed I am now tying my shoes on the "inside." Which means I am no longer able to bend down and tie them comfortably. I am starting to get really excited. It comes in waves usually followed by complete terror. Although Michael says he is not anxious at all. I wish I could say the same! It is an emotional roller coaster that is for sure.

As far as the baby is concerned my AFP test came back normal! Another good sign. And her activity has increased tremendously over the past few weeks. I actually saw my stomach move for the first time last week as she bounced my hand off my belly! Of course her favorite acorbat time is right when I lay down at night to fall asleep. Usually a good thirty minutes of intense movement followed by a few jabs here and there. I can also tell where she is at throughout the day based on the shape of my stomach. It is not always centered and more often than not you see a bulge on one side or the other. She probably has her momma's butt!

Monday was my birthday and Michael and I spent the day together after playing hookey from work. We did some nursery activities and hung a ceiling fan in the nursery. Yes I lost that battle, no mini chandelier for me...sad. Don't worry Michael completely messed up the ceiling hanging it and now has repair work and ceiling painting to do. Wouldn't have happened if we hung the light I wanted! Momma knows best....

1 comments:

Mickie March 19, 2008 at 5:36 PM  

I hate to say it.. but the discomfort only gets worse :( I'm 32wks now & starting to get pretty uncomfortable.. all day. ugh. But I am getting excited too! Our babies will be here soon!