22 weeks

>> Monday, February 11, 2008

This week has been a good one. Nothing too bad. Michael was out of town all last week for business so I actually had to get off the couch to get my own drinks all week. Oh it was good for him to be back on Friday and then resume by couch potato position.
We traveled to Gastonia on Saturday for Michael's little brothers B-day party. So I pretty much just ate and sat in a car all weekend. My back has been pretty sore from that. We arrived home Sunday to find that some pesky teenagers decided eggs would be a nice addition to our house. So Michael spent an hour or so cleaning that up yesterday.
We did recieve the crib mattress this weekend and hopefully the bedding will be in by Wednesday at the latest. I am anxious to see it in person since we picked it offline and are unsure of the design. Here is what we picked.
I do want to give a shout out to my girl Sharla who is pateintly (or not so pateintly) awaiting the arrival of their little one. I am rooting for you this week and hopefully this is your last week! PS eat some mexican food!! http://blogs.the-collins.net/CollinsFamily/Default.aspx

1 comments:

secret_diary_of_a_single_mom February 11, 2008 at 6:01 PM  

Thanks for the shout-out girl!! I am definitely not so patient at the moment, since today is my due date, and I've been in anticipation for a couple of weeks now.

Your bedding is very cute btw :) I love the light pink / green combo. One funny thing to note on that --- I saved your wedding invite with my baby things, b/c I loved the pink & green colors, and I had decided that if I had a girl, those were the colors I wanted to use. It won't work for Baby (boy) Teeny so much, but will be great for yours! :)