S&1% my Kid says

>> Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Lily has definitely become quite the chip off the old block.  Just a few conversations from the past few weeks

Over Breakfast
Lily: Mommy....I don't like it
Mommy: Well I don't like it either!
Lily: NO MOMMY YOU NO TELL ME I TELL YOU!!!!

Wow.  I don't know who that sounds like.

During a Chargers game
Mommy: WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT...THE RECEIVER IS BLIND!
Lily: MOMMY! THAT'S ENOUGH. FOR GOODNESS SAKES!

Mirror Mirror on the wall.

Playing outside
Lily: Mommy it's a butt!
:giggling and points to stuffed bunny's butt:


Share

1 comments:

Jennifer K September 30, 2010 at 9:43 PM  

Saw your question on Smarty Pants today - my friend is starting a fantastic site for moms in the Triangle! Type in Triangle Moms on Main in facebook. She just put the facebook page up today and the site should have its debut in about two weeks!