Elizabeth "Libby" Elaine Alden

>> Tuesday, September 07, 2010

We had a new baby join our group over the weekend. Libby was born on September 3, 2010. We made it up to visit them on Monday and got a good dose of baby lovies. While I was there I took a few pictures for them. I know how overwhelming parenthood is the first few days/weeks/months and one thing I always regreted was not getting some brand new baby shots. Libby is only four days on in these pictures. The perfect age for these kind of photos.
I waited until after she ate so she would pass out and be asleep in all these photos but apparently she didn't get the memo. Everyone knows when Aunt Steph is around there is a party right? So she stayed full wide awake the whole time. But it ended up working out. This just proves they are just as cute awake as they are asleep!


Mommy and Baby. So happy.

Meg requested a shot of the "swirlie"

Baby Feet
This cuteness serioulsy makes me want another one....uh oh.

Meg's friend made Libby this hat which was the highlight of the day! The color was so precious.


My favorite of the day...
We love you baby Libby!



Share

1 comments:

Dana September 7, 2010 at 2:04 PM  

these are really good...you are going to have to teach me how to use my camera