Jealous Much?

>> Tuesday, September 07, 2010

My dear friends Meg and Craig had  baby Libby this past weekend and we went to visit them on Monday. I wanted to take a few pictures for them as a special treat. Meg always loved this Nicole Faby picture so I tried by best to reinact it on Libby's bookshelf. Lily was being so sweet and queit while I snapped away.
But as I moved into the other room to snap some different shots I heard a giggle from Libby's grandma in the nursery. This is what I found......









Jealous much?


This may single handledly prove I cannot have another child. Apparently it was Lily's turn for some attention.

Share

4 comments:

Erin September 7, 2010 at 12:00 PM  

Ha! That's awesome. Go Lily!

GiGi September 7, 2010 at 7:27 PM  

She is sooooo cute, Hmmmmmm I wonder who was jealious when she was a little girl!!!

Molly's Mommy September 9, 2010 at 10:04 AM  

Made my morning!

Delia September 21, 2010 at 10:54 AM  

beautiful pictures :)