Chunky Monkey

>> Friday, March 21, 2008

Wow! I got some pictures from the baby shower. I didn't realize how big I have gotten. No good belly shots but this a good one of the "overall" weight gain. Oh the things we do for pregnancy! She owes me for the massive body blows I am recieving. And don't worry I will remind her of it every time I pull the Mom guilt trip-heheh!


Umm could I get another chin please??


One of the owl outfits I got!



Michele and Brooke making onesies


Lovely Food Display

New nursery photos coming soon.

1 comments:

Mickie March 24, 2008 at 5:00 PM  

I really enjoyed the shower! All the onesies everyone made were so cute.. and fun to make. I think you still look great so don't worry about the weight gain! We just might have to pull together a mommies group this summer so we can all get some exercise after the babies come :)