9 Weeks

>> Friday, November 16, 2007


Oh the joys of getting fat! My first official belly pictures. You would think that I was incubating triplets but alas there is only one in there, so the doctor claims. I blame genes for making me five foot tall with nowhere for the baby to go except horizontally.

I would like to thank Craig Alden for officially giving our baby it's pre-name. From now on it will be called 'Peads' (pronounced Peeds). In true Eads tradition! Peads stands for Peanut Eads. How original, thanks Craig! Even if you do think the Blog is stupid. Yeah Michael told on you.

3 comments:

Anonymous November 16, 2007 at 6:17 PM  

I love the baby nickname :)

Mickie November 17, 2007 at 10:52 PM  

i feel ya.. 5 ft & no where for baby to go.. though i did wait til 12 wks for my first belly shot :0

Melissa November 19, 2007 at 5:11 PM  

You look so cute though!!!!