Mr. Wuf

>> Monday, April 18, 2011

I am a little ashamed to admit that I have never actually met and hugged a Mr. Wuf. Being the die hard NCSU fan I am this may shock some or all of you. It has always been my dream. Small I know but a dream nonetheless. Well this weekend at the Red and White Spring Football Game...guess who we ran into?

from across the parking lot Lily spotted him and that is when it started. The screaming. Not the screams of a scared little girl but the screams of raw excitement. I would be lieing if I said I didn't feel that way on the inside!

Lily literal starts running down the parking lot. (all the while trying to finish the muffin she was in the middle of eating). "Mr. Wuf Mr Wuf!!!!!!"

Well I am proud to say Lily lived my dream on Saturday. I like to think it was a shared dream the way she took off across the parking lot (supervised of course). And boy was she proud to show off that wolf sign!




And you know what? I forgot to take my picture with him because I was so excited for her.

Share

1 comments:

Suz April 18, 2011 at 9:44 PM  

Awesome awesome awesome! My favorite of mr & Mrs wife photos is from college. Also have a rainy game one with my mom. Love how excited lily & you were!!