Disney World Part 2

>> Friday, January 14, 2011

Continuing on with Disney Memories!


Seeing Lily meet her favorite princess in the whole world. Belle. 

Then getting to lead the Princess Parade at dinner.
Finding her look alike and belly dancing. Her belly in the outfit made me laugh the whole night. And no I am not talking about jasmine's who I swooned over in jealousy.
Taking a Christmas Picture in tanks and shorts. Awesome.

See Disney through the girls eyes. Awe and amazement. I think Disney is AWESOME. They pretty much think it is pure magic.
 

Love. Love. Love this picture. See Tanya in the background? Yeah we are having fun! 
Relaxing on the Peoplemover. Pretty chill ride after a long day.

1 comments:

Rhonda February 18, 2011 at 6:11 PM  

We were just at Disney too...with the same Belle!! Your pics are very cute! I am new to your blog but am enjoying it!
Thanks